Group Tour Request Form
Please fill out the form below completely. Fields marked with an asterisk are required. Once the form has been submitted, you will receive a reply within three working days. For more information, email the Education Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All tours (including self-guided groups) must be scheduled at least three weeks in advance.
- Tours can be scheduled between 10am-6pm Tuesdays-Fridays and 12-5pm Saturdays and Sundays. Requests outside these times will be considered, but can not be guaranteed.
- Standard tour length is 60 minutes, but can be customized.
- Maximum group size is 60 participants; larger groups can be accommodated by scheduling consecutive tours. Depending on group size, the non-touring group may need to do an independent (non-museum led) activity outside the museum.
- Guided tours are free for children under 18, college/university students, and their teachers and chaperones. Guided tours for adult groups are $11 per person; $10 for seniors (65+).
- Tours can be customized for disability accommodations.